Advantages of One Health Quality Alliance
- Payor Contracting and Exclusivity:
One Health negotiates payor contracts on your behalf. Providers have the option to opt out. Practices can participate also in Medicare savings outside of One Health.
- Low Fees:
One Health offers a minimal annual participation fee for infrastructure support.
- Billing Structure:
Practices maintain and continue to use own Tax ID number and current billing
- Revenue Stream:
Practices retain control over their own revenue stream and contracting.
- Electronic Health Record:
Practices retain their own EMR systems. One Health will establish a data feed for information sharing and analysis toward helping practices enhance performance.
- IT Support:
Practices receive support for data reporting and risk stratification.
- Practice Management and Decision-Making:
Practices maintain own identity, operational structure and staffing structure. Practice management and decision-making remains internal.
- Group Benefits: Practices that participate in One Health Quality Alliance can:
- Align with other like-minded physicians
- Set the standard in regional healthcare
- Access chronic disease management and care management of patients
- Leverage financial and technical assistance
- Participate in value-based contracts with insurers
- Notification Period for Ending Participation:
Participating practices can exit the network with four months’ notice.